- All Visa Types are Non-Extendable except 30 days visas.
- All Visa application is for single entry only.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 3-5 days prior to your arrival.
- Department of Naturalization and Residence in Dubai is open from Sunday to Thursday
- Visa Refundable Guarantee deposit Fee will be adviced to you if required or not
after evaluating your application.
- For Female below 22 years old travelling alone or with a non-related person, please
send the following details (Name, Age, Nationality, Country Residing and Telephone
Number) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not Gulf Sun
Tours. We can not guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa
Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is
non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa
is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE.
- Should your Visa Application is rejected, we will provide you with the proof of
rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- Once Visa is approved, we will be sending you a copy via e-mail since the visa is
applied online. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport
you may proceed to the passport control section, no need for original copy.
- After leaving the country, you have to send via e-mail or fax the page of your passport
that has the exit stamp from the immigration of Dubai/UAE, as a proof that you have
left the country so that we can double check it in our online system.
- If you are going to leave UAE not by air plane, please inform us about that fact.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact.